Expansion and modernization of Skawina 220/110kV substation with the connection of 2x2x400kV lines
performance: 2017 - 2019
Scope of work:
- Wiring of 2x2x400kV lines, which included work such as:
- installation of grounding
- installation of phase wires
- separators, bridge circuits
- - Installation of lightning conductors and OPGW
- Rebuilding of existing 110kV lines colliding with the designed 2x400kV overhead lines, which included work such as:
- construction of a 110kV and fiber optic double-circuit cable line
- construction of a 110kV single-circuit cable line
- construction of a 110kV overhead line Skawina Power Plant - Szaflary and Skawina Power Plant – Skawina Huta distribution substation Circuit 2
- demolition of the existing lines conflicting with the designed 2x2x400kV line
Description of the project:
PILE ELBUD S.A. within the scope of the task "Extension and modernization of 220/110kV Skawina substation with the connection of 2x2x400kV line" in 2017-2019 carried out work as a subcontractor, consisting in the assembly of cables of 2x2x400kV lines and the reconstruction of the existing 110kV lines conflicting with the designed 2x400kV overhead lines, which were connected to the reconstructed Skawina Power Plant substation.
The works performed by PILE ELBUD were aimed at increasing the reliability of power supply and ensuring better quality of operation of the National Power System.